Monday, January 26, 2009

Pink Champagne for two!

Konichiwa Bs!

Went to see Miss Evi's Company yesterday!

Photobucket


A very sexy and funny show... many hot strip acts... awsome costumes, corsages and straps... and then there were these abs... yuuuuuuummy!

The coolest character was definitely the tatooed pinup Beatrix von Bourbon... rrrrrrrrrrrrr! I totally love such people!

Photobucket


Hope to see more of stuff like that very soon... and next time, I'll dress up very vaudeville-like myself and order the green fairy... as for yesterday my Mary Janes and pink champagne were enough! ;)

If you live somewhere near Stuttgart/Germany, you should totally check it out, still running one more week! ENJOY!



Always yours, A.

1 comment:

Beatrix Von Bourbon said...

Thank-you for the lovely compliment! I'm glad you enjoyed the show. xx